You have no items in your shopping cart.
* The Miller Falcon retractable lifeline has corrosion resistant stainless steel and aluminum internal components to extend the life of your retractable.
* The side payout of this cable retractable reduces the wear on the cable for smooth operation with less drag.
* This retractable includes a swivel hook at the top of the unit, and on the snap hook to prevent the lifeline from twisting, and not retracting.
* The Falcon retractable has an improved load indicator on the snap hook to identify when the unit needs to be removed from service, taking all of the guesswork out of retractable lifespan.
* This Miller retractable requires no annual factory re-certification, saving you time and money.
The galvanized cable of this retractable is perfect for welders, and workers looking for a stronger retractable that stands up nicely to abrasion.
* The 50 and 60 ft. units include an ergonomically designed handle for easy transportation and installation.
* Meets all applicable OSHA fall protection standards.
|Manufacturer||Miller Fall Protection Equipment|