You have no items in your shopping cart.
* A dummy could install this anchor, all you have to do is compress the spring and insert the cable shaft into the hole. I’m sorry, it wasn’t supposed to sound so dirty.
* This concrete anchor is great for anchoring scaffolding, even though Carl was doing such a good job with his hands.
* Constructed of durable materials for the harshest environments, this anchor will be a staple on your jobsite for years to come.
* This anchor has a 5,000 lbs. capacity designed for a single user connection; so don’t go have your entire crew tie off to this sucker. It’s like a toilet, meant for one.
* This is designed for an 8” hollowcore or larger and a range of 1 ½” to 3 ½” of concrete thickness.
* This hole for this anchor must be kept at least 12” from an edge or corner.
Meets all applicable fall protection standards including ANSI Z359.1.