You have no items in your shopping cart.
* This convenient lifeline connection point is safer than tying a knot, even if you were a boy scout.
* The hold me anchor is made of lightweight aluminum and is completely reusable, like toilet paper.
* This tool includes easy instructions for tie off so you’ll know exactly how it’s supposed to work.
* The hold me anchor stays taught, yet remains simple to untie so you’re not wasting precious man-hours.
* A carabiner is used to connect the hold me anchor to the anchor point. It’s easier than stealing candy from an old person.
* Meets all applicable OSHA Standards.