You have no items in your shopping cart.
The CB Bolt On Anchor can be used permanently or temporarily on wood, steel, and concrete. The bolt on anchor is not to be used on the ground, but it’s made of strong powder coated metal that’ll stand up to most fights, and is efficient and money saving addition to any contractor.
* The bolt on anchor can be used as a permanent or temporary anchor. So if you want to save money reuse it. If it doesn’t match you toolbox leave it.
* The CB Bolt On Anchor can be installed on wood, steel, or concrete so it’ll work on most building materials.
* Fasteners are provided for wood applications. If you’re not using it on wood I guess you’ll get a couple of free fasteners.
* The CB Bolt On Anchor can be used as a horizontal lifeline system in either a fall arrest or a fall restraint capacity.
* This bolt on anchor must be flashed when used in permanent applications. Put your shirt down, that’s not what I was talking about.
* This Anchor has been powder coated to resist corrosion and rusting making the life of your anchor that much longer.
* Meets all applicable OSHA Requirements.Attachment