You have no items in your shopping cart.
* The Beamer BMR can fit a 4.5” to 24” beam flange width to provide fall arrest while attached to an H or I Beam.
* The Beamer BMR anchor is reusable and can be taken from job to job which saves your time and money that could be spent on hiring more qualified employees.
* This fall protection anchor is lightweight and easily portable to each jobsite, even if Arnold Schwarzenegger doesn’t work for you.
* The Beamer BMR Series slides easily across the flange in both directions so the anchor will never hold you up.
* Absolutely no tools are required to lock a Beamer 2000 into place, making it efficient and user friendly. The dumbest person on your jobsite could install this.
* Meets all applicable OSHA Requirements.
* The BMR Beamers designed to accommodate a flange width of more than 12” must be used on the top of the flange only.