You have no items in your shopping cart.
* The Beamer 2003 fits 6” to 16” in beams to provide fall arrest while attached to an H or I Beam
* This anchor is weather resistant which means it resists rust and wear from the elements.
* The Beamer 2003 anchor is reusable and can be taken from job to job which saves your time and money that could be spent on hiring more qualified employees.
* The ratcheting end piece of the anchor makes it easy to lock into position without tearing a muscle or pooping a blood vessel in frustration.
* This fall protection anchor is lightweight and easily portable to each jobsite, even if Arnold Schwarzenegger doesn’t work for you.
* The Beamer 2003 slides easily across the flange in both directions so the anchor will never hold you up, and it won’t scratch the flange.
* Welding splatter doesn’t stick to the aircraft aluminum bar, so you’ll never have to worry about molten metal affecting the life of your beamer.
* Absolutely no tools are required to lock a Beamer 2003 into place, making it efficient and user friendly. The dumbest person on your jobsite could install this.
* Meets all applicable OSHA Requirements.