You have no items in your shopping cart.
* A dummy could install this anchor, all you have to do is compress the spring and insert the cable shaft into the hole. I’m sorry, it wasn’t supposed to sound so dirty.
* This concrete anchor is great for anchoring scaffolding, even though Carl was doing such a good job with his hands.
* This anchor is to be used for vertical and overhead applications.
* Constructed of stainless steel, aluminum, and other non-corrosive materials, this anchor will be a staple on your jobsite for years to come.
* This anchor has a 10,000 lbs. capacity designed for a single user connection; so don’t go have your entire crew tie off to this sucker. It’s like a toilet, meant for one.
* This is designed for a 1” hole diameter and a minimum of 4 ½” deep.
* This anchor has been designed for use in cured concrete with a compression strength of at least 3000 psi.
Meets all applicable fall protection standards.