You have no items in your shopping cart.
* Stronger Gate Strengths:
* One of the major updates to the Z359.1 Standard is the new Gate Strength requirements, which requires snap hooks and carabiners meet the following conditions:
* Gate Face must withstand a load of 3,600 lbs. (old standard was 220 lbs.)
* Side of Gate must withstand a load of 3,600 lbs. (old standard was 350 lbs.)
* Minor Axis of snap hooks or carabiners (except ones with captive eyes) must withstand a load of 3,600 lbs.
* Tensile load for snap hooks and carabiners must withstand a load of 5,000 lbs. (same as current standard)
*We offer an extensive supply of top quality, self-closing, auto-locking snap hooks and carabiners. The steel hardware is plated to OSHA and ANSI regulations. If you don’t see what you are looking for, please inquire and we will help you track down exactly what you need.
* Locking Snap.
* 3/4" Gate
|Manufacturer||French Creek Fall Protection|