You have no items in your shopping cart.
* The bolt hole anchor is reusable and provides a 5000 lbs. anchor point. I think it has a weight problem.
* This anchor can handle a horizontal lifeline system, and incorporates well with the equipment you already have.
* The bolt hole anchor is easy to install, you simply press it together and slide it through the hole and release creating an extremely portable anchor, in less than a second.
* You can use this anchor with a retractable lifeline, which can help you cut down on equipment and connection problems.
* The girder anchor fits a 3/4”- 1 ¼” hole diameter.
* Meets all applicable OSHA Standards.
|Manufacturer||French Creek Fall Protection|