You have no items in your shopping cart.
* The legs of this tripod are made of telescoping aluminum so the unit stays lightweight and portable, unlike your drunk Uncle Larry.
* Although, lightweight, this tripod is still sturdy and heavy-duty. The head and feet of the tripod are constructed of solid steel. I’m no engineer, but I’m pretty sure that’s strong.
* The legs are completely adjustable in 2 ¾” increments with permanently attached locking pins. And they all lock independently, preventing accidental collapsing.
* The center bolt in the head of the tripod accepts the attachment of fall protection gear, like a retractable maybe.
* The maximum safe workload for this tripod is 350lbs.
* Meets all applicable OSHA requirements for fall protection.